[Ffmpeg-devel] Build ffmpeg on Win32

yj yunjnz
Fri Mar 10 07:35:38 CET 2006

I've compiled successfully,
but can't use.
I copied the sample code from:
http://www.inb.uni-luebeck.de/~boehme/using_libavcodec.html

and modified a little for matching the new ffmpeg
code.
compiled the console project with setting the right
path for ffmpeg libraries and include files.
but I noticed that the execute file crashed right
after it call the av_register_all().

what happened?
I've modified the project Run Time DLL to Multi-Thread
(Debug) DLL.