[Ffmpeg-devel] Using Libavcodec for decoding audiodata

Renjith Nair renjith4
Fri Mar 10 10:57:04 CET 2006

i am also looking forward for an audio decoding/encoding example..The
documenattion available on the web is not enough. As a starting point i am
going through the apiexample.c and output_example.c .

Regards,
renjith