[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: swscaler integration

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Mar 15 16:55:28 CET 2006

Hi Baptiste,

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 15:04 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
[...]
> > But now I am thinking about the "video filter layer" mentioned by
> > Michael in one email about cropping and padding.
> > Maybe the best thing to do is to introduce a "video filter" library, and
> > move swscaler into it. Let's see if the "Video Filter Layer" thread I
> > tried to start this morning produces some interesting results...
> >

> libavfilter ? Count on me ! Luca I will submit padding patch tonight.
After reading Michael's email, I see that this "video filter layer"
could be too complex to be implemented in a short time.
So, let's fix padding and integrate swscaler without libavfilter...
We'll implement libavfilter after having all the pieces in place in the
current ffmpeg.c.

I'll integrate my patches with your padding patch, and let's see if they
can be committed in a short time... After that, we'll have some fun with
libavf :)

				Thanks,
					Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Prova GRATIS per 15 giorni! DVDNetRent e ricevi a casa 3 film. Puoi scegliere tra migliaia di titoli
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4632&d=15-3