[Ffmpeg-devel] some quick questions about swscaler integration

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Mar 17 15:10:44 CET 2006

Hi M?ns,

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 13:54 +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
[...]
> > I was more thinking about things like "#include <inttypes.h>" (in
> > swscaler.c, for example) and similar, which are not needed if avcodec.h
> > is included.
>
> If swscaler.c needs things from inttypes.h, it should #include it.  Never
> depend on some other file doing it for you.
But it is my impression that a lot of files in libav{codec, format}
depend on this kind of assumptions (avcodec.h providing inttypes.h, for
example).
For example, PRIx64 is used by a lot of files without including
inttypes.h because avutil.h is in charge for providing it, no?

Anyway, I'll leave all these #include in place.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Sei single e stai cercando l?amore? Entra subito in Meetic, iscriviti gratis, consulta i profili di milioni di single e chatta con loro
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4051&d=17-3