[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: swscaler integration

Baptiste COUDURIER baptiste.coudurier
Fri Mar 17 17:50:31 CET 2006

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi Baptiste,
>
> On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 15:04 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
> [...]
>
>>libavfilter ? Count on me ! Luca I will submit padding patch tonight.
>
> do you already have some code for it?
> If not, I'll hack something during the lunch break and I'll send a
> patch... But I do not want to duplicate your work :)

I am almost done, im a bit overbooked at work. Here is a preliminary
work. Test on 422p, 411p, 420p. It may need further test.

It fill dst picture if src picture is NULL and copy src picture if src
is not NULL. I also moved padding after convert if img_resample > 0.
Is it faster ? That way the padding is not converted, maybe not, I don't
really know.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312