[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: swscaler integration

Baptiste COUDURIER baptiste.coudurier
Sat Mar 18 01:14:39 CET 2006

Hi

Luca Abeni wrote:
> [...]
>
> Uhmm... It seems that we wrote two similar patches (see the email that I
> wrote this afternoon).

Im sorry about that. Im slow.

> I still like my version better, because I think it simplifies the
> interaction between the padding and rescaling code. Anyway, tomorrow
> I'll try to see how I can rebase my patches on your one.

You are lovely :>
Feel free Luca.

>>It fill dst picture if src picture is NULL and copy src picture if src
>>is not NULL.
>
> Maybe img_pad() can be simplified if you call img_copy for copying src?

Well I thought that it would be quicker to fill the new picture with old
one in one pass, maybe not.

> Also, I see that your patch modifies the cropping code too... I assume
> such changes are unrelated, right?

It does not change that much, only assigns final_picture before the process.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312