[Ffmpeg-devel] some quick questions about swscaler integration

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Mar 19 11:50:50 CET 2006

Hi,
On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 03:52:17AM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> >    Maybe those hopelessly misguided morons have been badly bitten at
> >    some point by the dreaded circular dependency problem where header
> >    "a" required header "b" and header "b" required header "a" and they
>
> a.h:
> #ifndef A_H
> #define A_H
> #include <b.h>
> #endif
>
> b.h:
> #ifndef B_H
> #define B_H
> #include <a.h>
> #endif

Huh? call me stupid, but this only avoids an endless loop, but in (some)
case might still not compile, right? Of course, that problem would still
exist whether you have the #includes in the headers or somewhere else,
so I guess it's hardly relevant...

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger