[Ffmpeg-devel] [ bug ] converting png to dv gives solid black

Måns Rullgård mru
Sun Mar 19 22:20:33 CET 2006

Roman Shaposhnick <rvs at sun.com> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 01:01:47PM +0100, Erik Slagter wrote:
>> It would mean the STB would have to do an (expensive) translation to the
>> native frame rate of the legacy TV set, though.
>
>   Well, given the proliferation of things like Cell and such and expect
>   this translation to be not *that* expensive in the near future.

The problem is that it is impossible to convert to another frame rate
without degrading the picture.

> P.S. Hey, just wait till May for OpenSPARC to offer 8 cores for everybody
> who cares to build its own CPU out of the VHDL ;-)

Yeah, I just placed an online order for one of those flatpack chip
fabs.  I'm planning to set it up in the garage.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com