[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: cropping/padding/rescaling patchset

Baptiste COUDURIER baptiste.coudurier
Mon Mar 20 18:47:52 CET 2006

Luca Abeni wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 18:33 +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> [...]
>
>>>Besides that Its a really good job. Thanks a lot Luca.
>>
>>Thanks. I'll resend a modified version of the second patch in few moments.
>
> As not said... I've been preempted by something important ad work, sorry :(
> I'll send the updated patch tomorrow morning

Fine fine :> Dont worry hehe.

What I meant is that it would be more appropriate to use another name
than final_picture for temp action. But that's not really important.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312