[Ffmpeg-devel] New Video Codec for low grunt embedded CPU's

Steven Johnson sjohnson
Tue Mar 21 09:59:28 CET 2006

Hi Again,

Either this isnt of interest, or there are no suggestions for
improvement.  Thats fine :)

What I need is an experienced ffmpeg developer who is interested in a
contract to implement this codec for me.  Im guessing, from its
complexity, its a couple of weeks work to write and test the windows
codec and then write the corresponding code for ffmpeg.  If anyone is
interested in a short term contract to implement a codec for me please
respond off list.  Of course, as I stated before the reference
implementations, which these will be, will all be GPL.  I'd do it
myself, but im strapped for time.

Thanks,
Steven Johnson