[Ffmpeg-devel] Matroska Patch

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme
Wed Mar 22 11:27:16 CET 2006

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> what do you do if you are allergic on lets say eggs, and someone knowing that
> always adds an egg to every piece of food they give you?
> hint: we are allergic on compiler bug workarounds

And I'm a pragmatic person. I fix things I can fix. I am not going to
fix MSVC, gcc or MinGW. I have better things to do.

Now if you don't accept fixes, that's your responsibility not mine.

Most of the fixes found in this patch are fixes for *all* existing
Matroska files. I don't think I have to send any. Just open one in
FFMPEG and you'll see. I described all the fixes included in this patch.
So you have #1, #2, #3, #4.

Steve