[Ffmpeg-devel] Urgently need help converting RTP payload back to AVI Frame

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Thu Mar 23 00:55:56 CET 2006

Wiese, Hendrik wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> as mentioned recently I need help decoding a bunch of RTP payloads
> (packed as raw in a binary file) and reencoding it into an uncompressed
> AVI stream to compare the original and the reencoded stream later... I
> don't really know how to do that and I can't find any documentation
> regarding this. The only documents I found were about encoding an AVI
> file to RTP payloads (via the callback)... but nothing about the way
> back.

you are doing a codec copy over 2 different containers, given you may
have some timestamp issues you may never be able to get a binary
identical file from those steps.

lu

--

Luca Barbato