[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: possible patch: create AAC global headers

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Mar 27 15:49:21 CEST 2006

Hi Baptiste,

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 12:31 +0200, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
[...]
> > The patch works for me, but I do not know if it is correct or if its
> > behaviour is useful for ffmpeg... What do you think?
> >

> I remember. This is, at the moment being discussed with Michael and
> Mans, check "global headers" thread.
Ah, ok... Thanks for the pointer. I read the "global headers" thread,
and it seems that this stuff can be more complex than I expected...

So, I'll remove the ADTS headers at application level for now

			Thanks,
				Luca