[Ffmpeg-devel] how to include x264 encoder

Red K redkresearch
Tue Mar 28 11:41:17 CEST 2006

Actually, I am trying an output_example.c like
program. The dump out is like:

prepareing encoder for output video ... output codec =
28
Output #0, h264, to 'enjoy.h264':
  Stream #0.0, 30.00 fps(c): Video: 0x0000, yuv420p,
400x400, q=2-31, 2000 kb/s
open output video error

Can anyone give advice?

Thanks