[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: libavcodec undefined symbols in FFusion?

Burkhard Plaum plaum
Tue Mar 28 13:35:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

Mike Melanson <mike <at> multimedia.cx> writes:

> Alexander Strange wrote:
> > Supporting H.264 well might require using the new QuickTime 7 APIs.
> > This is a pain since like everything QuickTime, the documentation is  so
> > poor it might as well not be there.
>
> 	Which part of the 300+ page, freely-downloadable, PDF-formatted
> QuickTime spec did you find to be unclear?

It's not updated for Quicktime 7 and lots of things changed. I'm just
adding support for QT7 to libquicktime (mostly multichannel audio stuff
for now) and I need to figure out the substantial parts myself.
The H.264 specific stuff (the avcC atom) is also not documented.

Burkhard