[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: movenc.c ipod h264 suggested change

Jason Millard jsm174
Wed Mar 29 15:25:54 CEST 2006

Okay,

Attached is the updated ffmpeg.c diff to use opt_default()

I'm not a big fan of hardcoded values either..

xvid's set.h file has

enum profile_e
{
    PROFILE_BASELINE = 66,
    PROFILE_MAIN     = 77,
    PROFILE_EXTENTED = 88,
    PROFILE_HIGH    = 100,
    PROFILE_HIGH10  = 110,
    PROFILE_HIGH422 = 122,
    PROFILE_HIGH444 = 144
}

but we can't really access that from inside of ffmpeg.c. Also I
couldn't find and level constants.

-- Jason