[Ffmpeg-devel] movenc.c ipod h264 suggested change

Jason Millard jsm174
Thu Mar 30 02:16:05 CEST 2006

Okay.

I can put the "ipod5g" or maybe "ipod-5g"? This way I can work it like
the NTSC options, ie. just look for "ipod-".

So how does this work now? How long does it take for changes to get
placed in CVS?

Thanks,
-- JAson