[Ffmpeg-devel] Any way to override the aligned line-size?

Cyril Zorin cyril.zorin
Tue May 2 05:18:20 CEST 2006

Suppose I tell ffmpeg that my image size is 640x480. I check the
aligned size, which corresponds to 672 pixels instead of 640. This
forces me to hand-copy every line using memcpy (not so bad), instead
of doing a quick fire using memcpy of the whole buffer (better).

Is there any way to force ffmpeg to use the image width as the line
size, or perhaps is there some option I'm neglecting to set somewhere?

Thanks,
Cyril.