[Ffmpeg-devel] [BUG] vorbis 5.1 sound distorsion

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Tue May 2 21:34:20 CEST 2006

Hi!

Sorry I am a lamer, but how can I play it (or preferably get the vorbis stream
out of this) - ffmpeg says:

Resampling with input channels greater than 2 unsupported.Can't resample.
Aborting.
Abort at ffmpeg.c:1628
Aborted

and mplayer current won't play the sound. If you played it with ffplay, than
the sound is distorted because of the 6 channels (sdl probably only supports
two).

bye
Denes

h?tf? 01 m?jus 2006 21.15-kor Baptiste COUDURIER ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:

--
---
What kills me, doesn't make me stronger.