[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] Logo needed

Stephan Steinbach stephan
Wed May 3 04:39:35 CEST 2006

Hello,

I spent five minutes making a quick logo, let me know if there is any
interest in polishing it.

illustrator file:
http://graphics.ucsd.edu/~stephan/FFmpeg_Logo.ai

.PDF:
http://graphics.ucsd.edu/~stephan/FFmpeg_Logo.pdf

I will not be offended if its no good, just thought I'd give it a
shot :).

best regards,
Stephan Steinbach