[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] Logo needed

Fred Rothganger rothgang
Wed May 3 06:47:48 CEST 2006

>Can we vote for choosing this (or the previous one) as the official
>logo?
>
>Btw, I would leave the fastforward icon out and use only one font-size,
>thus making the zig-zag a definitive recognizable sign of ffmpeg :)

    I rather like the fastforward icon.  Why not do something very
simple, like just have that icon and the name.  Attached are a couple of
jpegs to show the concept.  Vector art available if anyone cares for it.

    Both of these are similar in concept to the simplified zig-zag logo
of Justin Ruggles.

-- Fred