[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG4 ISO Compliance (known problems)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu May 4 13:28:38 CEST 2006

Hi

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 11:46:38AM +0100, Rahul Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>   I had used bitstreams from the following links for testing:
>
> Advanced Simple profile
> 1)
> http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ISO_IEC_14496-4_2004_Conformance_Testing/video_conformance/advanced_simple/
>
> 2)http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c041935_ISO_IEC_14496-4_2004_Amd_1_2005_Cor_1_2005_Bitstreams.zip
>
> Simple profile
> http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ISO_IEC_14496-4_2004_Conformance_Testing/video_conformance/version_1/simple/
>
> The ISO decoder can be downloded from:
> http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c039417_ISO_IEC_14496-5_2001_Amd_4_2004(E)_Reference_Software.zip
>
> hope this helps

thank you, but could you also tell me which specific bitstreams have
problems (and what problem if you know it), otherwise i would have to
compare all against the reference sw which would be redundant work as
apparently you have already done that

Michael