[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: mjpegb

herve.flores herve.flores
Wed May 10 11:18:23 CEST 2006

Le 10 mai 06 ? 10:38, Diego Biurrun a ?crit :

> On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 12:08:13AM +0200, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
>> Roberto Togni wrote:

>>> Works ok in MPlayer using lavc mjpegb decoder, so it's probably a
>>> demuxer problem (using -demuxer lavf you get the same errors also
>>> with
>>> MPlayer).
>>
>> Fixed.
>
> Hmm, it's still broken on PPC:
>
> cerebus:~/src/ffmpeg$ ./ffplay ~/samples/MJPEG/mjpegb.mov
> [mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x1023006c]Could not find codec
> parameters (Video: mjpegb, 720x480)
> /home/diego/samples/MJPEG/mjpegb.mov: could not find codec parameters
>
> There is another sample that works fine on x86 but gives no image on
> PPC:
>
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/V-codecs/MJPEGs/mjpa-b.mov/
> mdfk.mov
>
> Diego

I'm on PPC too (Mac) and the DL of the new CVS didn't change anything
"/Users/herve/Desktop/mjpegb.mov: could not find codec parameters"

If you want I have 3 sources in mjpegb (one progressive, and 2
interlaced)
bye

http://herve.flores.online.fr/_PRIVATE/ffmpeg/MJPEG-mjpb_entre_bot.mov
http://herve.flores.online.fr/_PRIVATE/ffmpeg/MJPEG-mjpb_entre_top.mov