[Ffmpeg-devel] Building Libavcodec for ARM processors

Stephan Steinbach stephan
Thu May 11 22:50:49 CEST 2006

Hey,

did you set the --cpu= ./configure flag?

This is the ./configure I used, and it worked well.  I'm compiling
under Dapper drake (Kubuntu) w/ arm-linux-gcc 3.3.2.

./configure --cross-prefix=arm-linux- --enable-memalign-hack --
cpu=ARM926 --enable-static --disable-shared --libdir=/usr/local/arm/
3.3.2/lib/ --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/arm/3.3.2/lib/

hope that helps!

best regards,
-Stephan.