[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] Photos

Roman Shaposhnick rvs
Wed May 10 01:32:25 CEST 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 11:15:01PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> The photos from Linuxtag are now online for those who were there to
> watch and be nostalgic, and for those who weren't to see what they
> missed.  Whichever category you belong to, enjoy the pictures at:
>
> http://inprovide.com/~mru/photos/tag/LinuxTag-2006 (mine)
> http://www.rtogni.it/linuxtag06/ (Roberto's)
> http://poirierg.googlepages.com/linuxtag (Guillaume's)

  Nice! Thanks a lot for taking these and publishing them!

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Its funny how the things work -- now when I read emails
from Mans or Roberto or Guillaume or Diego or Oded or Attila or
anybody else I had a pleasure meeting at LinuxTAG -- there's like
a voice in my head that actually reads the email. A voice of
an actual person. Weird... ;-)