[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation broken in last 24 hours due to 3DNow changes

Diamond Software diamondsw
Tue May 16 15:59:44 CEST 2006

>> Sorry, I'm still getting 3DNow as "yes" from configure, even with CVS
>> pulled a few minutes ago:
>
> This is normal: FFmpeg compiles all that it can compile, but only
> selects supported optimized routines at runtime.
>
> Please try the attached patch. I believe it's finally the right fix,
> though there is some room for improvement as this will restrict
> intrinsincs to 3dnowext cpu...

Yes, this patch does fix the problem with the latest CVS. I had seen
new files checked into CVS recently, and assumed it was this patch
being checked in, but I guess not. Looking forward to this being
checked in!

Thanks!

  - Joshua Ochs