[Ffmpeg-devel] fonctionnalities of the ffmpeg video Librairy

Munier Nicolas Nicolas.Munier
Wed May 17 16:44:30 CEST 2006

Try outputexample.c for an implementation example on how create a video using ffmpeg librairies.
You have some information in the ffmpeg website and the API documentation generate with doxygen. It is incomplete but you have direct access to the concerning code and it can be useful to understand the logic of this API.
Being French myself I didn't find any documentation or forum relative to ffmpeg in French. But this mailing list and its archives are a good source of information.

http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user&query=

For any search in the archives.

Good luck with your project.

Nicolas

-----Message d'origine-----
De?: ffmpeg-devel-bounces at mplayerhq.hu [mailto:ffmpeg-devel-bounces at mplayerhq.hu] De la part de nirvana curt
Envoy??: mercredi 17 mai 2006 15:51
??: ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu
Objet?: [Ffmpeg-devel] fonctionnalities of the ffmpeg video Librairy

Dear Sir,

We are students in the engineer school of computer science in France
(ENSICaen).
and we have to release a project concerning the creation of videos.
The project is axed around ffmpeg video library.That's why we want to have
some informations about the fonctionnalities of this library.
And finaly,we demand some adresses of  francophone forums speaking about
this subject.

Thank you
Merci d'avance,