[Ffmpeg-devel] Can't Connect to ffmpeg's CVS host

Anthony N. Frasso afrasso
Sun May 21 23:34:58 CEST 2006

For the last few days, I've had trouble connecting to
ffmpeg's CVS host:

Anthony-Frassos-Computer:~/Software tony$ cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/ffmpeg
login
(Logging in to anonymous at mplayerhq.hu)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to mplayerhq.hu:2401
failed: No route to host
Anthony-Frassos-Computer:~/Software tony$

I've done this many times in the past month, but only
recently have I had this problem.  Does anyone have
any idea what might be happening here?  Is my version
of cvs not working properly?

Regards,
Anthony Frasso