[Ffmpeg-devel] CVS --> Subversion conversion, test repository

Christian Iversen chrivers
Mon May 22 20:36:14 CEST 2006

On Monday 22 May 2006 17:04, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> OK, guys, we're going live real soon now (TM).  I have converted the CVS
> repository to Subversion and put a copy of it online.  Get it via
>
>   svn checkout svn://www.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg_test/trunk/

Might I suggest using https:// instead of svn://?

Advantages:

- It's encrypted (no password sniffing)
- Much, much easier to administer for several users
- Runs on apache, so it's a proven technology with a fair security history.
- Free web-based browsing of all documents in HEAD

(also, there's no technical reason to use trunk/ - I use projects/ instead,
but anything you can think of is of course possible)

--
Regards,
Christian Iversen