[Ffmpeg-devel] CVS --> Subversion conversion, test repository

Christian Iversen chrivers
Tue May 23 01:16:10 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 00:35, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 12:17:52AM +0200, Christian Iversen wrote:

> > > You may not.
> >
> > Oh bugger.
> >
> > No, seriously, why not? :-)
>
> Because you are not a developer

Not on this project, that's true. I would though - it's people like you who
make me feel so very welcome.

> and everything you said was wrong or clueless or both.

Help! I'm defenseless against your superiour argumentation skills!

> Plus all the technical decisions surrounding the Subversion deployment have
> already been discussed and are now final.
> Not to mention that all of the admin team currently has more than enough
> work without getting into senseless discussions.

Look, I've just spent over a week doing nothing but CVS conversions and SVN
cleanups. I know _exactly_ how tedious and boring the task is. How about just
stating what you just said in a polite manner, instead of assaulting me for
making a suggestion?

It's not like I wouldn't understand that your decision is final, and you don't
want to dicuss it anymore. However, when your basic argument is "I don't want
suggestions, and you're an idiot", I find it hard not to take offense.

(I'd still like to know why you think what I said was "clueless or wrong")

--
Regards,
Christian Iversen