[Ffmpeg-devel] FW: Bug encountered with ffmpeg.

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed May 31 21:16:11 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 02:09:37PM -0400, Steven Dzik wrote:
> ffmpeg bug report:

Why did this mail come through? The attachment was over 2MB, this really
should be filtered out.
For me as a modem user this is completely unacceptable, and I'm sure I'm
not the only one (no, I am not at all happy when a "quick mail check"
suddenly takes 10 minutes).
I'd also like to clearly state that I consider sending such mails
without consent disrespectful thoughtlessness, especially to a mailing
list.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger