[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: sample images for fftiff, ffgif, ffpng, fftga

Compn tempn
Sun Nov 12 17:54:57 CET 2006

Kostya <kostya.shishkov <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 10:37:59AM -0500, compn wrote:
> > here is a test suite of tiff images for anyone who wants to fix
> > the tiff decoder up :)
> Is it broken?

http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/mov/tiff/tiff-tested-small.mov

[cami:~/desktop/mplayer-test] compn% ffplay tiff-tested-small.mov
ffplay version SVN-r6982
[tiff @ 0x306038]Copy went out of bounds
[tiff @ 0x306038]Copy went out of bounds
[tiff @ 0x306038]Copy went out of bounds
[tiff @ 0x306038]Copy went out of bounds
[tiff @ 0x306038]Copy went out of bounds
[tiff @ 0x306038]Copy went out of bounds

> What about first pointing what samples are not decoded (correctly)
> while they should.

do you want me to go through each of the image sample testsuites i listed and
find which files cause problems?

or you mean video samples? i made a png and tga sample and found a gif sample,
but all work properly ( http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/mov/images/ )