[Ffmpeg-devel] Update licenses in swscale headers

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Nov 16 17:47:00 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 16:00 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> looks ok, except that files which are completely under LGPL should simply
> have their header replaced by the LGPL one
Ok, good. I'll wait 1 day or 2, to give everyone the time to comment,
and then I'll change the headers of the .h files to LGPL and commit this
patch to the .c files.

After that, we can work on splitting the SIMD code in separate files.

			Thanks,
				Luca