[Ffmpeg-devel] Compiling FFMPEG under local diretory with mp3lame enabled

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Nov 20 11:24:50 CET 2006

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 03:52:43AM -0600, Suan_ZHU wrote:

> I have two accounts for running a video processing site. One is a managed
> server, which means that I have no root user privileges and can not install
> any software or files into the usr/bin/ directory. Which means that make
> install command for any packages will not work.

No, 'make install' will work if you pass the right options to configure.

But this is a development mailing list and not the right place to
discuss such basic usage questions.

Diego