[Ffmpeg-devel] inttypes.h

Brian Brice bbrice
Mon Nov 20 22:47:19 CET 2006

There once was a workaround for compilers for did not have inttypes.h,
but it seems that this was removed.  I actually had no problem compiling
ffmpeg in MinGW, as it has inttypes.h.  However, I did have problems
when trying to simply include avformat.h into a VC++ project, due to
VC++ not coming with inttypes.h.  There was a macro, EMULATE_INTTYPES,
that if defined, would typedef the uint*_t types.  I usually #defined
this before including avformat.h, and everything was well.  What
happened to this?  Why was it taken out? :-(

--
Brian Brice