[Ffmpeg-devel] ML posting problems, any admin there ?

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez
Tue Nov 21 00:07:56 CET 2006

Le Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:43:23 +0000, Edouard Gomez a ?crit:
> Adds X11 frame demuxer capabilities.

Ok ok, it's now a few days i sent replies to this thread, but if i post
replies using my mta nothing pops up on ffmpeg-devel and i don't feel
confortable sending patches through gmane.

I found this in my exim logs:
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu>: host natsuki.mplayerhq.hu
[213.144.138.186]: 450 <ed at edgomez.kicks-ass.org>: Sender address
rejected: unverified address: connect to
edgomez.kicks-ass.org[81.57.38.90]: Connection refused

My LAN's MTA is naturally firewalled. What kind of connection is natsuki
trying to do on my server ? Usually a static IP and reverse DNS is enough
for MLs, is there anything i can do to post directly to ffmpeg ?

--
Edouard Gomez