[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: ML posting problems, any admin there ?

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez
Tue Nov 21 08:05:01 CET 2006

Le Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:58:23 +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd a ?crit:
>  For edgomez.kicks-ass.org, this fails
> with a "connection refused" error, indicating that the sender address
> is not real (it is impossible to deliver mail to it).

It's real but happens to not be exposed outside my LAN. There uses to be
another techniques to check if MTAs are real ones like refusing the mail
a first time asking for a delay. a real MTA will retry when processing the
pending queue again. A basic MTA will indicate failure immediately (heavy
MUAs)

Anyway, i'll route my emails through my ISP just for natsuki. PITA.

Thank you for your answers.

--
Edouard Gomez