[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [RFC #5] X11 device demuxer (synced svn 2006-11-29)

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez
Thu Nov 30 00:28:09 CET 2006

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:02:53 +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Why not paste from FFmpeg instead?  That would spare you the trouble of
> making mistakes.. ;)

For two reasons:
 - the drama plot of this patch approval :-)
 - FFmpeg headers are LGPL, so i'm sure i'd be able to put a LGPL header
   though i want to put a GPL header. Lately, I'm a little tired by my
   working days...

> s/this program/FFmpeg/

Acknowledged. Will be in the next patch. I'll wait for tomorrow to repost
a patch.

Thanks for #nth review of the license header.

--
Edouard Gomez