[Ffmpeg-devel] [esculpe at gmail.com: T-DOSE: Mplayer]

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Nov 30 17:59:20 CET 2006

Anybody interested in attending this along with me?

Diego

----- Forwarded message from esculpe at gmail.com -----

From: esculpe at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:43:41 +0100
To: diego at biurrun.de
Subject: T-DOSE: Mplayer

Dear Diego,

I would like to invite your project, Mplayer, to promote your
Mplayer-project during T-DOSE, Technical Dutch Open Source Event, on
saterday en sunday 2 and 3 december in Eindhoven.

Wanna know more about T-DOSE?
http://t-dose.org/
The event consists of a central track, a abazaar where open source
projects can promote themselves and open source communities and
developer rooms.

There is a network connection and on the day it self there are 5 or 6
volunteers to help where possible.

It would be fine for us to know how much table-space you need??
And with how ,many persons you will come?

For open source projects there will be no costs.

Greetings,

Bas de Lange

----- End forwarded message -----