[Ffmpeg-devel] Undefined reference to mpegts_parse_open/close/packet

Unga unga888
Mon Oct 2 04:45:38 CEST 2006

--- Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 07:29:40AM -0700, Unga
> wrote:
> > --- Unga <unga888 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Have I missed anything? Btw, I need to drop
> patented
> > > codecs.
> >
> > Anybody kind enough to help to build ffmpeg
> without
> > patented codecs?
>
> Pass the following two options to configure:
>   --disable-encoders --disable-decoders

Hi Diego

Thank you very much for the reply. But sad to note you
have not read my email in full. The very first thing I
passed to configure are the --disable-encoders
--disable-decoders!

The issue is after I disable all encoders, decoders,
muxers, demuxers and parsers and enable them for open
codecs, the ffmpeg build fails with reference to
mpegts functions. Why don't you build the SVN version
of ffmpeg and see what I'm saying?

Is the ffmpeg hardwired to mpegts? The ffmpeg project
description says **FFmpeg is a complete solution to
record, convert and stream audio and video.** It
doesn't say its a complete solution for MPEG streams
only!

Regards
Unga