[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: fastmemcpy in ffmpeg

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Mon Oct 2 15:05:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

(completely off-topic, but I couldn't resist)

On 9/27/06, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 12:49:16PM +0200, Gunnar von Boehn wrote:

[..]

> > But you don't need to believe me, simply ask or trust AMD or INTEL or
> > IBM on these numbers.
>
> LMAO, I _don't_ trust AMD or Intel. They want you to write code which
> forces people to upgrade to their latest crap...

Ah? So this must be a big conspiracy against users of "old" machines...

Conspiracy? Am I hearing black helicopters?

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!