[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] idct_mmx_xvid - LGPL license

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Oct 2 16:01:02 CEST 2006

On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 01:46:32PM +1000, pete wrote:

> enclosed is an ammendment to the license description of idct_mmx_xvid.c
> to grant usage of this file under the LGPL.

I'd say the right way to accomplish this would be to directly change the
licensing header to LGPL.

Here is a patch that does that and removes CONFIG_GPL from the places
where this code is called.  Unfortunately this breaks the regression
tests for reasons I don't fully understand.

Any clues?

Diego