[Ffmpeg-devel] Mac OS X h264 playback broken?

herve.flores herve.flores
Tue Oct 3 21:23:53 CEST 2006

Le 3 oct. 06 ? 19:53, Ryan Martell a ?crit :

> So I check out a fresh clean copy of ffmpeg, and compile it on the
> G4.  It runs and plays the video, but it is Blue.  My people look
> like Smurfs.  It appears that it is putting the YUV image directly
> to the screen, without converting it to RGB.  I look at the code,
> and it is using SDL YUV overlays.  Has anyone seen this?  Is it an
> FFMPEG issue or a SDL issue?

I'm on MacOSX PPC, I have the same issue due to SDL (before
installing the "new" SDL a few months ago, ffplay plays with the good
colors)
PS: sorry but I don't remember what cversion of SDL I compiled (when
I had the good colors)

[...]
> -Ryan

bye