[Ffmpeg-devel] How to SVN over the firewall

Robert Ramiega jedi
Fri Oct 6 10:47:37 CEST 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 03:17:35PM -0700, Roman Shaposhnick wrote:
> Guys,
>
> sorry for the lame question but can somebody please tell
> me whether it would be possible to somehow access FFMpeg's
> SVN repository from within the corporate network ? Back
> when we were using CVS I had no troubles running CVS
> under SOCKS but it seems that somehow SVN doesn't allow
> me to do that.
 Don't know which version of svn you use but i've no problem updating via
socksify.

 Have a look at ~/.subversion/servers and see if there are any proxies
defined there HTH

--
Just a friendly Jedi Knight     | I find your lack of faith
Robert Ramiega jedi at plukwa.net  | disturbing