[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Advocating periodic releases

Attila Kinali attila
Fri Oct 6 22:05:34 CEST 2006

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:57:04 -0700
Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:

> I was wondering if you had a problem with the PHP backend interpreter or
> the nominal output of a PHP hacker. I guess it's the latter.

I haven't read the code of the interpreter, so i cannot
judge it. Maybe it's well written, maybe not. I simply don't
know. But i've read a fair amount of php code, and only the
code written by people who started first with a real programming
language looked more or less sane... but those people leave the
php field as soon as they can.

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu