[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: H264 decoding problem

bond b-o-n-d
Thu Oct 12 21:37:05 CEST 2006

> On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 17:22 +0200, Guillaume Poirier wrote:
> > Uoti Urpala wrote:
> > > That doesn't look like a good bug report. Is there any indication that
>
> > I'm sorry, but it's just that I'm so terribly stupid that I don't know
> > what else I can do at _this_ time.
> > But since you are so smart, and have a big mouth, I'm sure you'll do
>
> Filing worthless bug reports like that is worse than not doing anything.
> Most likely you'll just annoy the gcc developers and waste their time.
>
> > better that me and compile a fresh GCC snapshot, and start to narrow
> > down the bug with me, won't you?
>
> I might try to narrow down the problem. But not "with you" - have you
> actually tried to narrow it down yourself at all? I could see no
> evidence of that in the bug report.

i also get those errors (similar error messages, grey screen) when decoding
any avc stream with latest libavcodec from a few minutes ago (revision
6675). with a compile from the start of the month it works fine for the same
streams

i use cygwin for compiling, its from july iirc