[Ffmpeg-devel] What kind of audio and video formats are supported by FFmpeg?

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Fri Oct 13 04:32:39 CEST 2006

D?ng S?ng Th? M?ng wrote:

> Hello,
> I am a new member in our forum, so I'm not still understand about
> FFmpeg trully. Please help me more knowledge about it and where can I
> download a lastest version, because I tried 2 ways:
> - download by cvs -> Connect refused.

That'd be because a) Sourceforge's CVS uptime sucks (I haven't been able
to get *anything* I'm interested in from them in literally years), and
b) FFmpeg no longer uses CVS.

> - download by click onto button in this link:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg/ -> No File Packages Defined

That'd be because FFmpeg also no longer uses Sourceforge. See
http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/ for the current site.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.