[Ffmpeg-devel] logo.so module

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Oct 15 11:49:27 CEST 2006

Hi

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 02:27:55AM +0800, jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 08:07:23PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > I recently cleaned up all license headers in FFmpeg, please fix this one
> > using the others as a template.  "This library" should be FFmpeg, LGPL
> > version should be 2.1.
>
> hi Diego,
>
>   Thanks for noticing. I have attached the new patch in this mail.
>
> Sincerely,
> Jim Huang

[...]
> +#ifndef min
> +#define min(a,b) ((a < b) ? a : b)    ///< Return the smaller of 2 values.
> +#define max(a,b) ((a > b) ? a : b)    ///< Return the larger of 2 values.
> +#endif

theres FFMIN/FFMAX in ffmpeg

[...]
> +/**
> + * Initialization callback for av_read_image.
> + * @param opaque Context pointer.
> + * @param info Image info from codec.
> + * @return 0 for success; otherwise failure.
> + */
> +static int read_image_alloc_cb(void *opaque, AVImageInfo *info);

AVImageInfo and the other image1 related things are deprecated and no patch
which depends on them will be accepted

rest not reviewed as the whole code depends on deprecated code
also the recommandition to enable the disable image1 formats is VERY dangerous
as that code contains several possibly exploitable buffer overflows