[Ffmpeg-devel] false MP3 positives on PNG files

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Sun Oct 15 16:53:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

> The similar error is talked about on a previous thread.
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-September/044784.html.
>
> I have svn-r 6567.  when trying to add a png to flv using the watermark
> vhook, I received the following error.
> [mp3 @ 0x746300]Could not find codec parameters (Audio: mp2, 384 kb/s)
> get_watermark_picture() Failed to find stream info
> Failed to Configure /usr/local/lib/vhook/watermark.so
> Failed to add video hook function: /usr/local/lib/vhook/watermark.so -f
> jackson.png.

In the thread aforementioned MP3 scores were reduced to avoid false
positives, so please try to lower again MP3 scores:

In function mp3_read_probe() in libavformat/mp3.c instead of ...

else if(max_frames>=1) return 1;

use ...

else if(max_frames>1) return 1;

If that works I'll send a proper patch to the list.

Regards,
V?ctor