[Ffmpeg-devel] Differences between H.263 and H.263i and H.263p in FFMPEG

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Oct 16 11:13:29 CEST 2006

Hi

dont missuse the reply function of your MUA when you intend to start
a new thread, it will mess up the threaded view for other people
(messages will be displayed as replies to random other messages)

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 02:08:12AM -0700, yj wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone give me a clue about the differences
> between H.263 and H.263i and H.263p in ffmpeg?
> and also the differences between these codecs and the
> standard h.263 codec.
> Appreciate for your help.

read the fine ffmpeg source code